It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Why has everyone given up on Rice? All I've found is a couple of no marks on Twitter saying he prefers Arsenal. Have I missed something bigger?
All the southerners and London centric journos can't fathom that a born and bred cockney would consider living oop north in the slums

Nope! I think a sticking point our end is if Phillips doesnt want to move on and we`ve had no offer for Bernardo yet?

Why would that be a sticking point? We have space, are playing more games next year etc. It'd be nice to be absolutely stacked with midfield options rather than just having a superb starting XI & hoping for no injuries

As with Jude, Rice needs Pep more than Pep needs Rice. players can work under the best coach in football and take their game to the next level while hunting silverware on a regular basis. Or go to be a main man in a new project under his protege. The pressure at City is greater than the pressure at Arsenal

Why would that be a sticking point? We have space, are playing more games next year etc. It'd be nice to be absolutely stacked with midfield options rather than just having a superb starting XI & hoping for no injuries
We only have 3 more games next year, unless we win everything. I thought,not really checked,with Gundogan gone we only have 2 spare spaces, and Kovacic will take 1. I know others will probably leave or be loaned making more room but they haven't gone yet, we haven't got loads of spaces.

Haven't we got 4 free in those circumstances?
Glad I didn't have to name them all, go on! ;)

EDIT:
Don't forget 2 foreign spots are blocked by association trained HG players
(we have 6 instead of the allowed 4: Carson, Walker, Stones, Aké, Phillips, Grealish).
Foden is our only club trained HG.
Lewis, McAtee, Bobb still U21.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.