It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

would love to see a breakdown of gundo's before 2020 (where he rarely scored more than 5 a season), did he always have this in him and it was never used or how much the role/position added to his goalscoring during the last few years etc. Personally think Kova could add 10-15 goals in all comps playing as high as Gundo does in that 8 for us
Yes tbf Gundo suddenly became a big game goal machine late in his career
And of course Kovacic has never had Pep coaching him before

I still can’t understand why we aren’t looking at Barella he would fit perfectly at City.l
Most likely because he too will be similar to Kovacic. An all round CM. We already got our version. Some might prefer Barrela, but FO has gone with Kovacic.

If he can start scoring goals like Gundogan he could be a legend too.

Usually, it's just a matter of watching the game properly, anticipating the next move of the ball, arriving in the box at the right time and keeping your head when a simple shot is on. So easy I don't understand why it's so uncommon.
It's like swimming. You can point out all the key movements. But it's a lot easier said than done. I'd know, I'm currently learning how to swim as an old man and it's no joke. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.