It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Gundogan's replacement is Kovacic. I don't know why everyone is pretending that's not the case. It's clear the brass knew Gundo would leave hence why Kovacic was probably targeted early.

Dude damn near plays every position Gundogan does. A slightly different style, but same makeup. Press resistant, good vision and cohesion player. Perhaps he might even develop a late season goal scoring form like Gundo. Who knows
If he can start scoring goals like Gundogan he could be a legend too.

Usually, it's just a matter of watching the game properly, anticipating the next move of the ball, arriving in the box at the right time and keeping your head when a simple shot is on. So easy I don't understand why it's so uncommon.

Usually, it's just a matter of watching the game properly, anticipating the next move of the ball, arriving in the box at the right time and keeping your head when a simple shot is on. So easy I don't understand why it's so uncommon.
Read something the other day that analysed his positioning and it suggested Kovacic doesn’t appear to run beyond the ball very often, seems a little risk averse in that respect compared to Gundo

Cuz it ain't easy! You have to have a 6th sense most players don't. Lampard, gundo, Zidane exceptions

Read something the other day that analysed his positioning and it suggested Kovacic doesn’t appear to run beyond the ball very often, seems a little risk averse in that respect compared to Gundo
Maybe with our defence behind him he'll have the confidence in them to move further forward...or allow Rodri to.

would love to see a breakdown of gundo's before 2020 (where he rarely scored more than 5 a season), did he always have this in him and it was never used or how much the role/position added to his goalscoring during the last few years etc. Personally think Kova could add 10-15 goals in all comps playing as high as Gundo does in that 8 for us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.