It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I don't want to be that guy, but I'm taking that deal. How much does he make a year now? 5 million?

Yeah, I'm definitely taking it if I were him :(

£895k a week tax free plus signing bonus, don't have to think twice.

Mahrez is probably on £200k a week with us and, while my heart bleeds that he probably only clears £100k a week after deductions, the Saudi money on offer takes him from a guy who probably has £10m salted away currently, to having 100 points in two years time.

My only concern remains the diminishing supply lines to Haaland?

We started to see it towards the end of last season when teams began to negate our box formation?

If Bernie and Mahrez follow Gundo out the door, we absolutely need a top creative baller on top of Foden and a veteran De Bruyne.

If he can start scoring goals like Gundogan he could be a legend too.

Usually, it's just a matter of watching the game properly, anticipating the next move of the ball, arriving in the box at the right time and keeping your head when a simple shot is on. So easy I don't understand why it's so uncommon.
He too old to become a legend here I'd have said, but he'll certainly do us as a relatively short term stopgap.

Mahrez is probably on £200k a week with us and, while my heart bleeds that he probably only clears £100k a week after deductions, the Saudi money on offer takes him from a guy who probably has £10m salted away currently, to having 100 points in two years time.

We started to see it towards the end of last season when teams began to negate our box formation?

If Bernie and Mahrez follow Gundo out the door, we absolutely need a top creative baller on top of Foden and a veteran De Bruyne.

It’s a really strange transfer window for us, we could end up with more or less the same squad with Kovacic, McAtee and Gvardiol replacing Gundogan, Palmer and Laporte or worst case scenario, all of Gundogan, Bernardo, Mahrez, Phillips, Palmer, Walker and Laporte need to be replaced.

I’d be surprised if City had any certainty over departures just yet. Very hard to plan for a new season when you don’t know who is staying.

If he took it, be hard to argue really. But if that was his intention, do you not think he would be there already or much closer to the move?

The Saudis want players in and want them in quick, each one that joins can appear to add more credibility to their draw. The last thing they want is drawn out public wooing of players that either don't end up there or look like they gave in despite not being fully convinced. Look how quickly the neves and benzema deals happened.

Set his family up for life for several generations. Can't fault him for taking it up. He either takes this deal or leaves city in a couple of years for probably a lot less money + presitge

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.