It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Palmer's time will be cut up for McAtee & Bobb. Doubt you'll see 2 even if one of Silva/Mahrez goes
I said 2 if both go.

If 1 goes then I think we need one.

McAtee and Bobb will likely come in but I suspect they will play in a mix of the middle and out wide.

I said 2 if both go.

If 1 goes then I think we need one.

McAtee and Bobb will likely come in but I suspect they will play in a mix of the middle and out wide.
sorry dude, my bad. I think they'll prob go with one but who can play both sides, Pep loves his versatility, god knows who though.

We can't let Mahrez go unless we have someone awesome coming in. We need goal threats like him. In fact we are short at least 1 already.
Bring in Chiesa and Barella. Chiesa can be gotten on the relative cheap as he's yet to regain his full fitness and has apparently fallen out with Allegri at Juve. Barella would be great for the midfield. Getting them as a pair might entice them to leave Italy and acclimate to the UK with a mate.

If he took it, be hard to argue really. But if that was his intention, do you not think he would be there already or much closer to the move?

The Saudis want players in and want them in quick, each one that joins can appear to add more credibility to their draw. The last thing they want is drawn out public wooing of players that either don't end up there or look like they gave in despite not being fully convinced. Look how quickly the neves and benzema deals happened.

Depends when they made a concrete offer, suppose?

Same goes for Bernie.

Neves and Benzema didn't really have viable options elsewhere.

Our two are still coveted. Saw Madrid linked with Mahrez also?

Be a dream move for him that one.

At least with Saudi, they would not haggle over a £40m transfer fee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.