It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

And what shiny new player we have lined up to replace Mahrez?? I have feeling Mahrez is going to stick around for one more season. Same with Bernardo Silva.

If Mahrez does go, City will need Bernardo to stay. However I can see Phil paving over to the right and Alvarez starting most games in the double 10/8 role. As my previous post, City need to find that next world class player and should make Arsenal shit themselves with a £120 m bid for their captain.

She doesn't have to travel with him. She can stay back and visit. But she's not going to murk up the family's 87 million windfall over 2 years.

She simply isn't.
It is still a heck of a flight just to visit. Regardless of the money

It's nice having the best team in the world. We can wait and see if players leave. If they don't, we are still pretty damned good! If not, we can work on replacing them.

Phil is almost certainly playing in the centre with KdB injured and Gundogan out.

If we lose either Mahrez or Bernie we need another winger in.

If we lose both and Palmer goes on loan, we might need 2 (1 RW and a winger who can play both sides).

Phil is almost certainly playing in the centre with KdB injured and Gundogan out.

If we lose both and Palmer goes on loan, we might need 2 (1 RW and a winger who can play both sides).
Let’s put in a sneaky bid for Jadon Sancho and make him a worldbeater ;)

Palmer's time will be cut up for McAtee & Bobb. Doubt you'll see 2 even if one of Silva/Mahrez goes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.