It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If there's one summer when we can perhaps have a clear out, it's this one?

Coming off the back of a Treble, a World Club Cup and Super Cup on the horizon, City might not be too fearful of a small downturn that doesn't see us win the Prem?

One step back to go again for the next five years at the very top?

Our core squad will be still knocking at the door and I would still make us favourites for the title and Champions League.

If there's one summer when we can perhaps have a clear out, it's this one?

Coming off the back of a Treble, a World Club Cup and Super Cup on the horizon, City might not be too fearful of a small downturn that doesn't see us win the Prem?

One step back to go again for the next five years at the very top?

Our core squad will be still knocking at the door and I would still make us favourites for the title and Champions League.

It really could be a good time to inject some fresh hunger and reduce the age profile of the squad. A lot of our players have finally reached the peak of the mountain.

The likes of Walker, Mahrez, Gundogan and sadly KDB are closer to the end of their careers. We could get hungry pros desperate for success (like Grealish and Haaland were). Rice seems to be in the that bracket.

It’s strange though that Bernardo and Mahrez could potentially move on but we aren’t linked with any realistic replacements.

It really could be a good time to inject some fresh hunger and reduce the age profile of the squad. A lot of our players have finally reached the peak of the mountain.

The likes of Walker, Mahrez, Gundogan and sadly KDB are closer to the end of their careers. We could get hungry pros desperate for success (like Grealish and Haaland were). Rice seems to be in the that bracket.

It’s strange though that Bernardo and Mahrez could potentially move on but we aren’t linked with any realistic replacements.
The hungry pros should come from the youth team.

It might not but he really doesn't want to leave City.
If he was getting significant game time then fair enough I’d accept that logic, but considering every time he came on at end of season he had a face like a slapped arse and did fuck all then I’d guess it’d make more sense for him to go and take the Saudi cash.

Any legs in this? Not sure the source will be legit tbh, but who knows

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230626_175835.jpg
    Screenshot_20230626_175835.jpg
    671 KB · Views: 261

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.