It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Kovacic and Gvardiol are as good as done seemingly, the club don't often get into personal terms being agreed if a fee is going to be an issue. Plus Kovacic has had his medical by all accounts.

Tolmie called Gvardiol as "on his way" back in February so fairs fucks to that as another reason to be presumptive.

I'd prefer another midfielder as things stand. If Bernie and/or Mahrez go then I'd like to think the club will go for another wide player too.

Kovacic and Gvardiol are as good as done seemingly, the club don't often get into personal terms being agreed if a fee is going to be an issue. Plus Kovacic has had his medical by all accounts.

Tolmie called Gvardiol as "on his way" back in February so fairs fucks to that as another reason to be presumptive.

I'd prefer another midfielder as things stand. If Bernie and/or Mahrez go then I'd like to think the club will go for another wide player too.
They are after another midfielder even with both of these currently not close to leaving, which probably means that if either or both goes, these warrants a signing each.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.