It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If Mahrez goes I'd go for a very good striker due to there not being many good wingers about.

3 top forwards could make up for a lack of goals coming from wide positions.

Don't laugh now but ... Kane, Toney, Mitrovic, Osimhen, etc??? :-) Sorry even I can't suggest this without laughing but still we need more options in terms of scoring if Mahrez is off....

Anyone throwing fees around as fact (that Arsenal supporting bellend in one of the newspapers) is talking shit. No bid and Txiki won’t be telling The Mirror or one of those what he intends to offer.

If Mahrez goes I'd go for a very good striker due to there not being many good wingers about.

3 top forwards could make up for a lack of goals coming from wide positions.

Don't laugh now but ... Kane, Toney, Mitrovic, Osimhen, etc??? :-) Sorry even I can't suggest this without laughing but still we need more options in terms of scoring if Mahrez is off....

We need someone else to increase the supply lines to Haaland and King Julian.

I'd love Kane in the ten, that would be the biggest piss take in football history.

More likely to need a rapid winger on the right with the way we will set up at the back.

£895k a week tax free plus signing bonus, don't have to think twice.

Mahrez is probably on £200k a week with us and, while my heart bleeds that he probably only clears £100k a week after deductions, the Saudi money on offer takes him from a guy who probably has £10m salted away currently, to having 100 points in two years time.

My only concern remains the diminishing supply lines to Haaland?

We started to see it towards the end of last season when teams began to negate our box formation?

If Bernie and Mahrez follow Gundo out the door, we absolutely need a top creative baller on top of Foden and a veteran De Bruyne.
Everything you've said is correct. And the solution is so crystal clear...

A technically superb athlete who can play AM, CM and RW. Who is great at deadballs, has great passing and crossing technique. Might even be a better shot takes than anyone other than Messi and Mbappe, great pal of the Viking machine. Has a buyout clause. And has publicly stated he'd like to move. And we have a great relationship with his club.

I can't remember a prospect more perfect for a City transfer.

I have convinced myself this is going to happen. It's just going to come as a surprise quiet transfer :)

I am going to wish it into existence.

It is still a heck of a flight just to visit. Regardless of the money
I mean she can stay. But if she wants she can travel back every other month or 2 to visit her cool friends and family.

But she's not scuppering an 80 million deal. I'm sorry, she simply isn't.

We need someone else to increase the supply lines to Haaland and King Julian.

I'd love Kane in the ten, that would be the biggest piss take in football history.

More likely to need a rapid winger on the right with the way we will set up at the back.
Have you heard any names at all? Even if they’re not concrete or is there anyone you’d personally like to have? You can be Txiki for the day!

Is it me or does Dec always seem to be blowing out of his backside
I know he runs around a lot and is a good reader of the game
But I get the impression he is not a naturally fit player and does not have the radar for passing as most of the current city team
I’d prefer to pass on this and bring Lavia back.
Keep our powder dry for the next big thing

Everything you've said is correct. And the solution is so crystal clear...

A technically superb athlete who can play AM, CM and RW. Who is great at deadballs, has great passing and crossing technique. Might even be a better shot takes than anyone other than Messi and Mbappe, great pal of the Viking machine. Has a buyout clause. And has publicly stated he'd like to move. And we have a great relationship with his club.

I can't remember a prospect more perfect for a City transfer.

I have convinced myself this is going to happen. It's just going to come as a surprise quiet transfer :)

I am going to wish it into existence.

Who?

The Polish lad?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.