It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Dream signing but would this be a case of getting a player who will only pine for Barca in a year or two?

City lack a creative spark. We have plenty of ball carriers but apart from Phil we don’t have someone who can split the defence or find Haaland. It will be our undoing if we can’t find such a player. Maddison might fill a hole until someone else comes alone?

Apart from FDJ and he won’t leave Barca!!!

I'd take five years of Pedri if his heart could bear it!!

FDJ would also be a dream.

Barca need hard cash, so test their resolve.

He might want his partner with him regardless of the financials surrounding the deal. And besides that this time next year he will have other options including Saudi Arabia. He still has his uses in the current City team
Well, you are considering his usefulness to us. I don't deny that. I'm just not sure I'm giving up 80 mil at 33 something. He might not be this good next year, and the Saudi might have slowed down the gold rush next summer.

You have to strike when you are hor. Hw is hot right now. Whether he'd be hot next summer is speculation. And the older he gets the fewer his options.

Look id rather he stayed. I'm just saying I wouldn't in his position.

Diaby has a bit of Mane about him…minus the disturbing shape of his skull and propensity for violence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.