It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Bernardo alone is more worth than FDJ, why include Cancelo?
We can use Cancelo as the proverbial dangling carrot, It will be nigh Impossible to get FDJ away from Barca, and they want those players of ours, thats was my thinking, can't see It happening to be honest but hey ho.

At this point Bernardo is more likely off having wanting out from the club for more than two years.
If he is really off this season, then after we wrap up Kovacic/Gvardiol/Rice, surely we will target a world-class RW?

So Gvardiol, Kovacic and Rice are our 3 targets. Anyone else will depend on Bernardo/Mahrez/Walker leaving.

Exciting names, perhaps the only downside is that Kovacic and Rice won't add many goals/creativity from midfield. Unless they develop that with us. We are going to have to rely on the same names to score and create the goals next season.

I wonder if Rodri will foray forward more - he is pretty good at the 'pass into the net' from the edge of the box

a project player who would no doubt love to come here and maybe Pep could turn him into SWP 2.0?
Isn't he primarily a LW? I don't think he has played much on the right, and he is right-footed as well. I would personally prefer someone more established. Otherwise, we could have only Mahrez as an established RW, and whereas he is capable of being world-class, I wouldn't want to rely on him most weeks.

Arsenal might go desperate and at least window dress it to £100m, just so they can try to convince their latte mob that it was City's financial power that trumped their ambition.

The actual truth is they probably know they have lost out now and it's about saving face.

It works for Arsenal and West Ham, squeezing another £10m out somewhere.

We probably don't care, either way!

Our bid means Rice is wanting to come to us.

Hey hey hey hey hey. Don't make it about the lattes!

Isn't he primarily a LW? I don't think he has played much on the right, and he is right-footed as well. I would personally prefer someone more established. Otherwise, we could have only Mahrez as an established RW, and whereas he is capable of being world-class, I wouldn't want to rely on him most weeks.
Foden could play right too if we got cover for Grealish on the left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.