It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Have a yes to us, Madrid, Liverpool.

Comments since suggest Madrid were always his priority and Zidane had started the charm offensive at last year's Champions League final, inviting him in to his box.
They have painted him and family as so career minded, planning every step etc etc
But the Madrid move just looks to be made on starry eyes rather than a career plan

So Gvardiol, Kovacic and Rice are our 3 targets. Anyone else will depend on Bernardo/Mahrez/Walker leaving.

Exciting names, perhaps the only downside is that Kovacic and Rice won't add many goals/creativity from midfield. Unless they develop that with us. We are going to have to rely on the same names to score and create the goals next season.
We will have Phil and KDB in the middle, Bernardo and Grealish on the wings, and Haaland up front. I reckon we will bag more goals than this season. Especially Phil being moved to the middle could help us with goals, IMO. Otherwise, Alvarez, Mahrez, and others, so we will be alright :). As you said, if anyone leaves, I am sure we will sign the right replacements.

Rice, Gvardiol and Kovacic in and Bernardo new contract would be the dream surely?

The fact we're after Kovacic and Rice would suggest Bernardo will be gone as well. Even if he ends up staying, I think it's right for us to plan without him.

But yeah, dream is he stays. There's nobody out there like him who is at his level.

The fact we're after Kovacic and Rice would suggest Bernardo will be gone as well. Even if he ends up staying, I think it's right for us to plan without him.

But yeah, dream is he stays. There's nobody out there like him who is at his level.
I know he wants to leave and all, but if anything, for me, it suggests Phillips is off. If Bernardo is off, we would be linked with a RW, surely?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.