It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Can we now accept then that we want Rice ;)

If it has got to this stage, I fail to see he hasn't given his approval and that we will allow ourselves to be bullied off the pot by Arsenal or anyone else.
Going a similar way to Grealish. Fans were convinced we didn’t want Jack and now look at him!

Info solid gold as always(thumbs up)

Fans are waking up to the truth about the narrative we are biggest spenders in the league. I totally get what khaldoon was saying.

I'd say at his absolute peak Yaya was the best footballer of the lot...At this point only KDB at that level.
Depends how you view it...big moments Yaya as you say and KDB.....

Best footballer...ability to control/dictate a game on his own, sublime first touch, skill and control along with vision....David Silva for me...so so consistent - an 8 out of 10 every game and in some games obviously more......He was underrated in some areas as well (defending/tackling and his aggression) - best passer of a ball Ive ever seen and I include KDB in that

Arsenal ain't Real Madrid. I think the dynamics are slightly different IMO.

We have come to the party late on Rice and have clearly tried to establish a yes or no in the space of a few days.

City were always wary of Bellingham and how it could end up with Madrid.

Rice has had just Arsenal as an option.

Bellingham could easily have chosen to move back to England, I just see the Rice stuff as wishful thinking from Arsenal fans and a London-centric media he needs to remain close to his extended family.

City never get in to a public bidding war unless they have a very good idea we are already going to be successful.

I'm sure Arsenal will be trying to speak to Rice and his agent today to ask what the fuck is going on.

West Ham cannot take your call Lego head. Please fuck off as a real club is now in dialogue. You know, the one that won the treble.

First is not for everyone.

Why chance paying an extra £10m until you have to?

Arsenal next bid will be their last one.

City are just better at this.
Yes there are some clubs who are almost impossible to deal with like Napoli and a handful of extremely clever negotiators like Tony Bloom, but if we come up against most others we usually come out on top even if it means walking away sometimes.

So Gvardiol, Kovacic and Rice are our 3 targets. Anyone else will depend on Bernardo/Mahrez/Walker leaving.

Exciting names, perhaps the only downside is that Kovacic and Rice won't add many goals/creativity from midfield. Unless they develop that with us. We are going to have to rely on the same names to score and create the goals next season.
If McAtee stays around the squad and we don’t sign another attacking player, there is a world where he has a moment next season where he steps up to help, maybe only for a month or so when we have injuries. But it’s possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.