It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I dont think Sullivan would have accepted it being paid over a million years. But hopefully we asked before pulling out.
Sadly for West Ham, Arsenal will be paying it over a million years but it's not our problem anymore.

John Stones is an outstanding player who said he wasn't?

But calling Declan Rice a headless chicken because he we are not signing him is not right.
Easy to judge a player when his team is mediocre or poor. I want to see him do it in the Top 4, UCL. I haven't said he is a headless chicken, but i wouldn't pay more than what we paid for Phillips. 50 mil, max.

What I love about this forum are the level heads and calmness of posters when it comes to transfers…

Fuckinell!! Haha!

Easy to judge a player when his team is mediocre or poor. I want to see him do it in the Top 4, UCL. I haven't said he is a headless chicken, but i wouldn't pay more than what we paid for Phillips. 50 mil, max.
Rice is a far better player and better prospect than Phillips by a long way.

I would have liked to see him in our shirt, just like Bellingham but it wasn't to be, clearly the club have another plan, looking forward to seeing what it is.

Everyone is getting very upset over Rice....is he really that good? I think if the club really wanted a top CM we would get one. They didnt go balls out for Rice they Probably thought heres an opportunity for a potentially top CM who's also english as a bonus. And had a pop at signing him but werent really bothered in the end... If the club feels we badly need a top drawer CM we will get one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.