It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I don’t think West Ham will let them pay it more than 2 years. By allowing Arsenal to agree terms with Rice , it pushes more pressure on Arsenal to agree to the payment terms not less.
Let's hope they have enough cash left to come and get Cancelo for 60m, that would be a lovely deal for us.

I like him as a player, as i did Jude, but Real Madrid probably paid less for Jude, than Arsenal for Rice. The difference in quality, skill, and potential is gargantuan. Which is why i said, not worth more than 50 million.

Don't count your chickens on Kalvin. He's got a really good pass on him, and good speed. Might change a few opinions, like Jack did. I seem to recal hundreds of pages on his thread of people shitting on him year 1.

I have Rice down as a good Premier League player, I have Phillips down as an average one.

Not that bothered at missing Rice. I haven't got any answers as to who we should buy though, but I am confident that things will work out. If we don't get anyone and are forced to play Phillips more often, maybe he'll show that he's actually a good Premier League player
Or maybe Pep will come up with a different solution.

It's a big step from Leeds to City. It would have been just as big a step for Rice to go from charging around headlessly for West Ham to playing for us. No guarantee of success for him.

He has had injury issues his whole career, he is not the most mobile of players even when fully fit.
That’s just not true.
He’s had 4 injuries in his whole career. The shoulder one at city was a reoccurrence of the one he had at Leeds so we made him get surgery.
1 hamstring and calf injury. All from 2021.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.