It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Everyone is getting very upset over Rice....is he really that good? I think if the club really wanted a top CM we would get one. They didnt go balls out for Rice they Probably thought heres an opportunity for a potentially top CM who's also english as a bonus. And had a pop at signing him but werent really bothered in the end... If the club feels we badly need a top drawer CM we will get one
Under Pep I think he would have developed into a top class player but clearly there we doubts over something or another deal has come to fruition.

Everyone is getting very upset over Rice....is he really that good? I think if the club really wanted a top CM we would get one. They didnt go balls out for Rice they Probably thought heres an opportunity for a potentially top CM who's also english as a bonus. And had a pop at signing him but werent really bothered in the end... If the club feels we badly need a top drawer CM we will get one

He is a top player and pep would of made him world class! Let’s see what Arteta gets out of him

Rice is a far better player and better prospect than Phillips by a long way.

I would have liked to see him in our shirt, just like Bellingham but it wasn't to be, clearly the club have another plan, looking forward to seeing what it is.
I like him as a player, as i did Jude, but Real Madrid probably paid less for Jude, than Arsenal for Rice. The difference in quality, skill, and potential is gargantuan. Which is why i said, not worth more than 50 million.

Don't count your chickens on Kalvin. He's got a really good pass on him, and good speed. Might change a few opinions, like Jack did. I seem to recal hundreds of pages on his thread of people shitting on him year 1.

I like him as a player, as i did Jude, but Real Madrid probably paid less for Jude, than Arsenal for Rice. The difference in quality, skill, and potential is gargantuan. Which is why i said, not worth more than 50 million.

Don't count your chickens on Kalvin. He's got a really good pass on him, and good speed. Might change a few opinions, like Jack did. I seem to recal hundreds of pages on his thread of people shitting on him year 1.
Phillips passing is his great strength, but his lack of mobility is an issue for me.

Jude was 115m

Sadly for West Ham, Arsenal will be paying it over a million years but it's not our problem anymore.
I don’t think West Ham will let them pay it more than 2 years. By allowing Arsenal to agree terms with Rice , it pushes more pressure on Arsenal to agree to the payment terms not less.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.