It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

T
I think hes their best midfielder. Cant imagine they let him leave. Cant imagine he wants to leave. Tchouameni leaves before valverde, even camavinga probably leaves before valverde.
Only thing that could make it happen is being forced out to fund mbappe
Hey are both up for sale today in the papers

Philips reminds me of kids that I coach (God help them). All grand and skillful when not under pressure but in a game they just aren't on thier toes ready to react. The top outfield players IMO are like the top goalkeepers in that they are switched on constantly and ready to react to whatever danger/opportunity exists. Philips imo is on his heels too much, he doesn't keep moving to the best position to recieve the ball and he doesn't spring into life that millisecond earlier than lesser players. All he needs to make him into a top top players, as good as Rice/Vieira/Pirlo, imo, is a perfectly timed good hard kick up the hole.
I don't really know you mate, but you just compared Pirlo, Vieira to Declan fucking Rice.

On Phillips, i reserve judgement until after this season.

It’s important to strengthen whilst on top and I’m sure we will. Though to be honest, as long as we have Pep, I’m pretty relaxed. Still revelling in those last couple of weeks.

In short that’s how I see it. We have the chance to dominate the premier league and in Europe for a few years with the right recruitment. We have the best coach in the world so let’s use the treble as a launch pad rather than our peak.

I do think however a few on here are underestimating the effect of Gundogan’s departure. He was a huge part of our winning run in 20/21, last season’s title winning goals and his form this season from May on won us the title. Kovacic is very good but hasn’t ever been a creator or scorer. Add someone with potential and let them bed in.

Pep has turned potential into world class with KDB, Gundogan, Rodri, Bernardo and Foden. Give him some new blood to work on whether it’s Veiga or if he feels they’re good enough, McAtee or Bobb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.