It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Exactly. I'll be gutted if he goes to the scousers.

And Tchouameni coming in as a Rice alternative would be lovely.
Well, the cartel have been underwhelming for a while, the money the Premier League is making, it was bound at one point for them to start their typical spend spree.

Don't expect an easy season.

But no other team has a Rodri level DM? Doesn't denigrate anything about Rice's ability. He's top class with the potential to become world class under the right tutelage.
The fact the top two clubs in the country were after him is testament to that.
Again, Kalvin was the best player for Leeds for a long time. Had an incredible euro's, even had me thinking about him as what a player he is.

Had multiple big boys after him, and now can't figure out pausa and is under severe pressure at the club.

Top class players are already winners, unique. He's talented, with good mentality and a good work ethic. Basically a Milner.

We should be all over this imo

We'll see what City do, if he's available (imo I don't think he is)
I tend to agree. Tchouameni, Camavinga, Bellingham & Valverdé are Real's midfield future post Modric & Kroos.

HOWEVER, the twist in the plot is Mbappé. Will Real risk waiting a season & getting him on a free? OR will they strike now so they don't lose out on him for a second time?

Only if Real decide to spunk £200m on him this summer can I see Tchouameni/Valverdé possibly being sacrificed to bring in Kylian.

I suppose we'll have to wait & see hey? \0/

Again, Kalvin was the best player for Leeds for a long time. Had an incredible euro's, even had me thinking about him as what a player he is.

Had multiple big boys after him, and now can't figure out pausa and is under severe pressure at the club.

Top class players are already winners, unique. He's talented, with good mentality and a good work ethic. Basically a Milner.
"Kalvin was the best player for Leeds for a long time."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.