It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Brilliant type of evaulation here.

But, again, we are sampling something here which as you have said, can be subjective.

All of Real Madrids young midfielders are players worth over 100 million. Age, potential, capability, league, honours for some already.

All of our own players, are probably worth more if we put the midfield in line with current market value, performances, and skill. Imagine selling KDB, Rodri, and Bernardo at actual value. We would rebuild the Rags's Shit Stadium just with that.

In our own defense, it appears, most of our top performers, and most of our incredible players have come from Bundesliga. ( KDB, Halaand, Akanji etc ) External league doesn't neccessarly mean the quality isn't there in the player.

However, i cannot, for the life of me, accept that Declan Rice is worth more than 55-60 with add-ons. And our 90 bid was clearly a muscle flex, and a bait bigger than Burj Dubai. We're masters at it.

And Gvardiol, he's another Dias. Just a different flavour.
I think the lower cost on external league is a function of their being more money in the Premier league. Because even the Midtable team has money like a top club in other leagues, players have a higher price.

Again, I won't pay 100 million for any Defensive player at Real. Not Tchouameni, not the dude at United now when he was there. Valverde and peak Modric I don't consider defensive players. More added value (like Bernardo) peak versions of them with many tears left on their Contract may be worth 100 mil.

In our midfield, only Foden is a 100 million player In my opinion. Bernardo is next closest. High 80s. Kev is a 50 million player in my opinion and not worth selling. He should retire here. Age plays a role in if you are a 100 million player. Zero 30 year olds make that list.

Top club, WC or Potential WC if very young, under 28, and attack adding player... You need all that to be worth 100 million in my opinion.

Look how that PSG lesson turned out. It was a disaster for PSG. In the meantime Real won a CL and lost a Semi to the current best team a year later.

Now they've built a stunner of a young team full of speed and Athleticism. And they are just waiting on the Crown Jewel.

Everyone and their mama know it. From the outside that looks like a 10 year dominant team if Mbappe joins that crew.

Mbappe is tailor made for that team. Everyone can see it. What they need is a manager.

PSG knows now they should have let him go for 150 three yrs ago. Keeping him was a dumb and wasteful decision. They won nothing they won't have won without him.
Yup! A crazy, crazy journey that was for PSG.

However, Ramon Calderon recently admitted Real's Galactico policy was q disaster. They collected many of the world's elite players & won diddly squat!

He said he couldn't see Real going down that route again, but if that's the case, what do they call a team with:

Vini Jnr
Camavinga
Tchouameni
Bellingham
Rodrygo
Valverdé
Mbappé (possibly)
Courtois

There's also talk Alphonso Davies is on the menu for next summer too. That's some fuckin squad! But where's the line between a top squad & Galactico's 2.0?

Yup! A crazy, crazy journey that was for PSG.

However, Ramon Calderon recently admitted Real's Galactico policy was q disaster. They collected many of the world's elite players & won diddly squat!

He said he couldn't see Real going down that route again, but if that's the case, what do they call a team with:

Vini Jnr
Camavinga
Tchouameni
Bellingham
Rodrygo
Valverdé
Mbappé (possibly)
Courtois

There's also talk Alphonso Davies is on the menu for next summer too. That's some fuckin squad! But where's the line between a top squad & Galactico's 2.0?

This is why someone like Zidane or Ancelloti manages the team full of player big egos and huge stars galacticos of Real Madrid to make them a winners.

No need to be genius in tactic and playing for certain philosophy like Pep Guardiola, just being able to handle huge egos and big stars is enough to be a manager for Real Madrid. This is why Zidane and Ancelloti is perfect manager for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.