It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Delighted that we’ve not spent obscene figures on Rice. He’s worth a fraction of what they’ve paid. Kovacic is a sensible signing for a reasonable fee. What I’d really like is to see us add some pace on the wings.

One player who impressed me against us at the Etihad was Lucas Paqueta. I think he is destined for a Champions league club.
Barcelona are keen on him. They want a Paqueta Busquets in midfield. That’ll be Nice. They’ve been Hob Nobbing together on holiday.

I’ll get my coat.

Yup! A crazy, crazy journey that was for PSG.

However, Ramon Calderon recently admitted Real's Galactico policy was q disaster. They collected many of the world's elite players & won diddly squat!

He said he couldn't see Real going down that route again, but if that's the case, what do they call a team with:

Vini Jnr
Camavinga
Tchouameni
Bellingham
Rodrygo
Valverdé
Mbappé (possibly)
Courtois

There's also talk Alphonso Davies is on the menu for next summer too. That's some fuckin squad! But where's the line between a top squad & Galactico's 2.0?
This is not Galactico though. Outside of Mpabbe, and Curtois, none of them were World Class when they arrived. Bellingham is close. But everyone else was potential and young. They will achieve WC status at RM if they do.

Frankly this team is built a lot like we build ours. Potential young studs are brought in young and they are blossoming together. Then you add 1 or 2 established superstars.

I see what you’re saying.

We really don’t need much else if no one goes. Gvardiol added what else do we really need?!
Would you be good with this as an example:

Ederson (Ortega)

Akanji (Walker) Dias Gvardiol (Ake)

Stones (Lewis) Rodri (Phillips/Kovacic)

Bernardo (Kovacic) KDB (Foden/Veiga/McAtee)

Foden (Mahrez) Haaland (Alvarez) Grealish (Bobb/Palmer)

One wide forward short but we would still win the Prem in a gallop...JMO

Far too many taking Kovocic for a dumpling, i can't wait to see him thrive here
I just think Maddison would have been a far better investment. He's younger, press-resistant, and would have given us arguably just as many goals/assists as we're losing with Gundogan. My only question for him was work rate but that can be much more easily brought out of a player than attacking output can be(looking at Grealish).

I was really disappointed to read from Gaughan he was indeed a target but Tottenham beat us to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.