It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Would you be good with this as an example:

Ederson (Ortega)

Akanji (Walker) Dias Gvardiol (Ake)

Stones (Lewis) Rodri (Phillips/Kovacic)

Bernardo (Kovacic) KDB (Foden/Veiga/McAtee)

Foden (Mahrez) Haaland (Alvarez) Grealish (Bobb/Palmer)

One wide forward short but we would still win the Prem in a gallop...JMO
I reckon Alvarez can operate in that role. Also, I am not so sure Pep would trust Veiga/McAtee in the middle much, so they can start off on the right.

I just think Maddison would have been a far better investment. He's younger, press-resistant, and would have given us arguably just as many goals/assists as we're losing with Gundogan. My only question for him was work rate but that can be much more easily brought out of a player than attacking output can be(looking at Grealish).

I was really disappointed to read from Gaughan he was indeed a target but Tottenham beat us to it.

Good signing for Spurs (yuk). He is just what they need.

I think Arsenal may have benefited more by bringing in Madison rather than Havertz.

Where the fuck has the adjective "press resistant" come from? It sounds absolutely shit.
(I'm judging your age on your user name)
It's an age thing. Everything has to be something different in football these days - when I were a lad it was 11 blokes with numbers 1 to 11 on their shirts and the number dictated what they were good at. If you couldn't dribble or pass (be "press resistant") - you were numbered 2 to 6.
Simple eh

Never once when watching West Ham last season did I think Paqueta was good. He's ridiculously average and as an attacking Mid his record of goals and assists is pretty shit.

Miles better on the market.
He did really struggle throughout the start of the season but showed his talent towards the end but still needs to prove more.

I just think Maddison would have been a far better investment. He's younger, press-resistant, and would have given us arguably just as many goals/assists as we're losing with Gundogan. My only question for him was work rate but that can be much more easily brought out of a player than attacking output can be(looking at Grealish).

I was really disappointed to read from Gaughan he was indeed a target but Tottenham beat us to it.
Goals/assists, maybe you get more from Maddison, but there’s not many more ‘press resistant’ than Kovacic! He’s made for this team. Also, who’s to say we don’t play him a bit higher with more licence and we see some goals/assists from him? Can’t wait to see how he gets on personally. Maddison is decent, but he’s a very typical Spurs signing in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.