It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Still leaves us short, and aging on the wing.
It seems apparent, that we don’t want wings… Pep has seen off Sane and Sterling et al and the future is Grealish and Bernardo, neither of which are wingers. He wants midfielders who, above all else, keep the ball. We are light, if Bernardo leaves, but I’m sure we’ll sign someone if that happens. It’s Grealish, Foden, Bernardo and Mahrez (plus Palmer, Borges and Bobb)

somebody give me some news at least on replacements for Maresca and Borrell.

I am thinking someone like Kolarov or Zaba. Iniesta maybe? What Pirlo doing these days, is he not into coaching? we have connection to him through New York City.
what about former legend Lampard, was that a smokescreen as he was mentioned few weeks back.

Has Gomez been playing on the left or right wing?
I know he usually plays on the left for us but he used to play on the right before converting to left back.
At this tournament, left-wing, every time.

If we lose Mahrez/Bernardo or especially if both, then we’ll definitely redress that imbalance.
Since they are both under contract until 2025 the only way we "lose" them is if we agree to. People take the "we won't keep anyone here that wants to leave" philosophy to an extreme. If we agree to let someone go under those type of circumstances it's because we have an alternative in mind. Anyone who thinks City will do anything to appease someone to the detriment of the club is in la la land. Gabby, Zinchenko, Sterling - Pep could give 2 fucks if they left. Their roster spots were taken by a collective massive upgrade of Haaland, Alvarez, and Akanji. I hate to break it to everyone but City planned on Gundo leaving all along. When he closed the season with an iconic run in they felt compelled to offer him something knowing their offer was miles off what Barca were offering in terms of wages and years. If we really wanted him to stay we would have made extending him a major priority at least a year ago. City aren't some pollyanna suckers looking to take unfavorable deals to "reward" players for past performance. WTF are some of you smoking? City are a ruthless, efficient machine of a club whose only interest is the advancement and well being of our club and as a supporter I am grateful that the club is so proficient in doing so. The woe is us stuff is beyond old and stale.

That's literally what Foden is expected to be, no...?
I guess we will add new players only if someone leaves. Having said that, Tolmie is expecting 2 more signings after Gvardiol, so who knows? Of course, I agree on Phil. I actually think he has the potential to be better than KDB in a few years.

somebody give me some news at least on replacements for Maresca and Borrell.

I am thinking someone like Kolarov or Zaba. Iniesta maybe? What Pirlo doing these days, is he not into coaching? we have connection to him through New York City.
what about former legend Lampard, was that a smokescreen as he was mentioned few weeks back.
I thought I saw somewhere that JuanMa Lillo was coming back to take one of those spots...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.