It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Well for all his faults Cancelo is a very good player, and Jesus is a quality player who we were happy to sell to arsenal…

I’m not arguing about whether it’s a good or bad idea to sell to a rival by the way, I’m just noting that Pep has often said he won’t stop players from leaving and we have seen last season that City seem quite happy to sell to arsenal.
Laporte is several levels above Jesus and Cancelo

Well for all his faults Cancelo is a very good player, and Jesus is a quality player who we were happy to sell to arsenal…

I’m not arguing about whether it’s a good or bad idea to sell to a rival by the way, I’m just noting that Pep has often said he won’t stop players from leaving and we have seen last season that City seem quite happy to sell to arsenal.
Arsenal’s best form happened when Jesus was out injured and their fans on Arsenal Mania are less than impressed with Jesus.

Doesn’t matter, we are still state run dirty oil club who cheat…
Mate, it's destroying fans of certain other clubs that we're no longer the big spenders in the league. Wouldn't be at all surprised if we recoup more money than we spend again this window. Sheikh Mansour is starting to get a good return on his investment now

I completely trust the club as they rarely get it wrong when it comes to transfers - but it is unsettling that nothing seems to be happening.

• Kovacic was done and dusted months ago
  • We made a bid for Rice, got rejected, and pulled out
  • Gvardiol seems to have all gone quiet
  • No one who I expected might leave seems to be leaving - Silva, Laporte, Mahrez, Cancelo
  • Even the usual young players being loaned out isn't happening

We've just won the treble, we now need to defend these trophies and to do that we need quality additions, and dead wood shipping out.

I'm not complaining - just surprised as the players are back in training next week (or the week after?) and we normally have all our transfers wrapped up within a few weeks of the season ending.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.