It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

;-) I wish we would sort our incomings before the outgoings though mate? We get ourselves in stum at times when we let players go before sorting our business first imo.
Until we know exactly who ‘s leaving we can’t know exactly what we need. If we bought our replacements and players didn’t leave, very possible, it would be a mess. We don’t do messes

Until we know exactly who ‘s leaving we can’t know exactly what we need. If we bought our replacements and players didn’t leave, very possible, it would be a mess. We don’t do messes

That’s a fair comment as well mate but we did go big on Bellingham and then Rice even though Kovacic was coming in?

One thing to note is that winning the CL will have meant the club has to pay substantial bonuses to the players.

I‘m not saying it makes a huge difference but it isn’t insignificant. There are some costs to success!

One thing to note is that winning the CL will have meant the club has to pay substantial bonuses to the players.

I‘m not saying it makes a huge difference but it isn’t insignificant. There are some costs to success!
Indeed, a treble win won't be cheap in that respect.
Still, I have no doubt that we will buy: standing still at this time would contradict Pep's comments about refreshing and make the job of lifting the players to 'go again' even harder.

They probably have some sort of insurance for this

Indeed, a treble win won't be cheap in that respect.
Still, I have no doubt that we will buy: standing still at this time would contradict Pep's comments about refreshing and make the job of lifting the players to 'go again' even harder.
You would have thought so. I know it’s early days and City know what they are doing, but I’m mildly surprised that so far we are Kovacic in Gundogan out. Just seems a lot left to do.

That said I didn’t think our squad was big enough last season so I got that massively wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.