It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

They have planes you know ;)

He can medical over the weekend and sign any time before flight on Wednesday.

It`s just you said Pep wants him here sunday night? Surely Ornstein or Blackburn get the nod to confirm we have an agreement? I guess its not coincidental that as we approach our players coming back for pre season that links of out transfers are now more in the media?

It's fine (and even a good idea) to do a heavy squad refresh after winning the treble.

I'm completely comfortable with letting Riyad, Laporte, cancelo, walker, gundo and Bernardo leave.

The only thing we seem to have forgotten that a refresh also requires.. a replacement! Why haven't we lined up a list of replacements months ago is beyond me. How are we just allowing them to inform us their desire to leave in mid July, with many potential replacements already gone. I don't get it.

Let's see how the window ends but for the first time this summer i am actually worried.
i'm sure we will have a list for every player in the squad, just because that list isn't out there doesn't mean we don't think about the future, in fact im sure we will have a list of replacements/ new players for every different team at city, men and womens

It`s just you said Pep wants him here sunday night? Surely Ornstein or Blackburn get the nod to confirm we have an agreement? I guess its not coincidental that as we approach our players coming back for pre season that links of out transfers are now more in the media?
It’s Romano who will get the WhatsApp from Gvardiol’s agent to post his “here we go”. Agents love him for that now

If it’s true Chelsea are willing to sell Cucurella for 30M, why aren’t we going for him? Wasn’t he the dream signing of last summer? Hehe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.