It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If it’s true Chelsea are willing to sell Cucurella for 30M, why aren’t we going for him? Wasn’t he the dream signing of last summer? Hehe
I see absolutely nowhere in the squad where he'd be good, and he's not even worth 30m now

Kimmich would be a great signing regardless. If he wanted to come though I feel Pep would already have him and I don’t think Bayern would sell Him to us.

thats the frustrating thing though imo is that we in a way open ourselves up to others taking or trying for our best players with the public knowledge that if you want out then you can leave at a certain price? If Bayern want Walker then it should be a minimum 30m euros imo or he stays for the final year of his contract!

I see absolutely nowhere in the squad where he'd be good, and he's not even worth 30m now
One season at a shitshow club proved he wasn’t good enough then? Pep had wanted him for many years. I doubt his opinion has changed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.