It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Mahrez, Cancelo & KDB not being on the plane won’t be a surprise to anyone and perhaps a few others are late back but all eyes on Bernardo…

The only difference between Cancelo and Rice in midfield is that one is better at smiling broadly while signing autographs for kids.

The only difference between Laporte and Gvardiol in defence is that one is younger and has a finely follicled face.

Theonly difference between Kovacic and Gundogan is that one has a handsome new nose.

We are good so far guys.

Sorry i was looking for bluemoon forum and i seemed to have logged onto the forum version of EXIT, can anyone tell me where bluemoon has gone

What constitutes a disster? only relegation for me.

If a load of injuries meant no trophies it isn't a disater, it is unfortunate and we would bounce back
A disaster in City terms atm would be not making top 4 (feels strange not saying relegation) and the way other teams are strengthening if we remain with such a small squad it could definitely happen.

Although I don't think it will, IMO I think we'll sign 2/3 players or at least I hope.

I do wonder though if Pep gets pissed off at times having to find solutions for a club that has the resources we do? I`m sure his new contract and meeting with the owner and Khaldoon would have come with certain promises of the desire to back him to go again, refresh and the targets he wanted which according to our best City journos was Bellingham, Gvardiol and Kovacic and anything else was fluid? Bellingham chose elsewhere which is what it is but i`m not sure Pep will be happy on the club not getting Rice and especially losing out to Arsenal as he wont give a shit how much players cost in reality, just who he wants and the plan he had. We are still sorting Gvardiol with no guarantee he comes in still and now has on his first day back seemingly been told by others they want out?

I just don't get why people are so desperate for this imaginary scenario of Pep being unhappy with the club and the players they give him or fail to give him, when everything he says at every chance he gets, is clearly the opposite.

Seriously, have you ever watched a single interview or a response to a question he has given? He is pretty much one with the board, and shows it so so often.

Eddison
Ortega
Carson

Ake
Walker ???
Akanji
Stones
Dias
Lewis
Gomez
Wilson-Esbrand
Gvadiol -tbc
Laporte ????

Rodri
Phillips
Parrone
Foden
Grealish
DeBruyne
Kovacic
McAtee
Palmer
Bernardo ???

Haaland
Alvarez
Mahrez ?????

Put it in black and white and the 4 with ? next to them you couldnsay only 2 would need direct replacements, the others we can shuffle the pack.

That squad still wins trophies and finished top 2
That’s not good enough. Especially those attacking options. Palmer and Perrone off as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.