It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Raphinha might fit the system we play a little better than Mahrez. He's worked under Bielsa, so he should work hard , press etc he should know what to do. Could fit our system really well.

Heating up now then!

Gvardiol (done realistically)
Kovacic (done)
Pavard (rumoured to be the choice if walker leaves and should be simple enough to sort)
Leroy or similar world class winger
Bernardo stays

That about right?
All going to plan as far as I can see.

The outgoings are as important as the incomings, I now see Laporte moving on as soon as Gvardiol is confirmed. Then if Kyle goes we move for Pavard, then if everything has happened to plan then we unload Cancelo on loan. Keeps our powder dry to watch what happens with Bernie knowing we can move for a top winger or midfielder because the gap has been created within the squad and wage structure already.

I fully expect by the time the window closes and the season is underway that our squad has had a decent evolution and will be looking awesome.

Raphinha might fit the system we play a little better than Mahrez. He's worked under Bielsa, so he should work hard , press etc he should know what to do. Could fit our system really well.
Posted in the other thread, I rate Raphinha and he’s only 26, fits the bill. Class player.

The acceptable fee has been known about for the last 2 seasons.
Mendes has not been able to find a club who will/can pay it, and until that time comes, he is going nowhere.
The fee isn’t the same every window, especially if the player rejects the new offer put on the table and right now we do have a “game changer” with the Saudi.
I want to work out exactly why people suddenly think he is staying.
We know two things:
We offered him awhile back an improved contract that would give him the same wages as Grealish
The Saudi club offered an insane amount of money that he hasn’t yet rejected
He hasn’t said yes to either, that we know of
Am I missing something?

I find this funny. PSG are not done in the position at all, talk to their fans. You think there are no willing buyers for Bernardo but somehow you are sure someone will pay a historic fee for Mbappe on his one year left contract? And they wouldn’t spend that money? The window still has a long way to go. Reports about the Saudi offer are not new, it’s been on his table for awhile too.
Whoever signs MBappe will sell a trillion shirts though. His commercial value is massive.
Same can't be said for Bernado he doesn't have the same X factor or glitz whatever you want to call it. I think BS stays. (unless it's Saudi)

Are you happy with that or will you need a new supply of valium.
Tolmie is on the way to Boot's as I type.

Another 6 new players would help to be honest mate ;-)
All going to plan as far as I can see.

The outgoings are as important as the incomings, I now see Laporte moving on as soon as Gvardiol is confirmed. Then if Kyle goes we move for Pavard, then if everything has happened to plan then we unload Cancelo on loan. Keeps our powder dry to watch what happens with Bernie knowing we can move for a top winger or midfielder because the gap has been created within the squad and wage structure already.

I fully expect by the time the window closes and the season is underway that our squad has had a decent evolution and will be looking awesome.

I think we will replace Mahrez asap mate with a top class winger or versatile wide player and it seems it will be Walker out and Pavard in . Hopefully Bernardo stays though and I think we are good to go? Hopefully the Mahrez replacement is world class though

Whoever signs MBappe will sell a trillion shirts though.
Same can't be said for Bernado he doesn't have the same X factor or glitz whatever you want to call it. I think BS stays. (unless it's Saudi)
But Bernardo won’t cost the same as Mbappe?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.