It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

So why were you comparing the two transfers ?
I wasn’t? I was talking about the point a poster was making. He seems to think PSG couldn’t afford Bernardo. They don’t give free money and maybe they don’t want to pay what we value him, but those are different things. Even Aurelio di Laurentiis said last week that the only club that can afford Osimhen is PSG.

You’d think they are planning long term but if it’s a huge commercial flop this coming season, maybe everyone’s prediction here that it’s the “new China” comes true
Is anyone, short of the dwindling hordes of Ronaldo worshiping weirdos, going to watch this nonsense? I’d rather watch the French League. And maybe even the Turkish league.

Gundogan, Mahrez, Walker, Laporte, Cancelo all likely to go.

Absolutely essentially that we don't lose Bernardo, should make him our joint highest earner with Kev and Haaland. He's that important.

Kovacic and Gvardiol is good business, but we need 2 more. A full back and an attacker.

Yeah keep Bernardo, sign say Pavard and a world class winger and bring back Mcatee and barring any others leaving that’s us done I would imagine

Are 3 best players since the takeover have been replaced Kompany Dias , Yaya Kevin ( slightly different players ) Aguero Haaland , no player is irreplaceable, doesn’t matter how good they are , treble winners
I think you should probably include a David Silva in your post. At least in my opinion I'd put him ahead of Yaya. Yes. Yaya was a fantastic player but he was pretty much a dick near the end. Dave never caused any trouble that I'm aware of.

A release clause would be in a contract and Bernardo’s contract does not have a release clause. The fee is to be negotiated.
What is the theory in my previous post that you quoted, I am working on the information shared here
Now I will share one “theory” then.
I don’t see Bernardo signing a contract extension unless he has made his mind up about staying in Manchester for the long term. He isn’t signing a contract to have better wages for a year and try again a move next summer, because it will be harder for him to be negotiated under this new contract. And I remain skeptical that he wants to stay in Manchester based on nearly every single interview he gives. Just one month ago at the international team date he said he still didn’t know what he would do next season.
The Saudi Arabia transfer window closes on September 20, by the way
You're playing games with words.

I don't think he will sign a new contract as he has no need to,but he does have an existing one.

To get out of that contract early he has been told a set fee is required.
When and If he does that ,he will be off.
Until such times he will remain at City and give his all,as he has done for the last 2 seasons

You're playing games with words.

I don't think he will sign a new contract as he has no need to,but he does have an existing one.

To get out of that contract early he has been told a set fee is required.
When and If he does that ,he will be off.
Until such times he will remain at City and give his all,as he has done for the last 2 seasons
I don’t think we disagree on fundamentals. I just don’t believe things work like we tell Mendes “only for 80M£!!!” and then there is no negotiation. But yes, a deal close to what we would deem right will have to be reached. I also wouldn’t rule out him signing a new contract in the event he makes him mind up about staying long term. It is after all, more money

I wasn’t? I was talking about the point a poster was making. He seems to think PSG couldn’t afford Bernardo. They don’t give free money and maybe they don’t want to pay what we value him, but those are different things. Even Aurelio di Laurentiis said last week that the only club that can afford Osimhen is PSG.
Ahh ok mate, my bad (as the yanks say) :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.