It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Are 3 best players since the takeover have been replaced Kompany Dias , Yaya Kevin ( slightly different players ) Aguero Haaland , no player is irreplaceable, doesn’t matter how good they are , treble winners
I agree. I just find it hard currently to see a replacement that does what he does centrally and wide. When he goes we will move on and progress for better or worse.

The fee isn’t the same every window, especially if the player rejects the new offer put on the table and right now we do have a “game changer” with the Saudi.
I want to work out exactly why people suddenly think he is staying.
We know two things:
We offered him awhile back an improved contract that would give him the same wages as Grealish
The Saudi club offered an insane amount of money that he hasn’t yet rejected
He hasn’t said yes to either, that we know of
Am I missing something?
You have put a lot of theories there but the simple fact is that's all they are.
As you say the fee isn't the same every window ,it should now have gone up,going off the stupid transfer fees that are presently being paid.
But City gave Bernardo and his agent the fee required to facilitate a move as yet know one has offered that.
It doesn't matter a jot what the Saudis or Psg have allegedly offered him salary wise until they agree to pay the agreed release clause with City, he is going nowhere.
If we are buying players with a release clause, we have to pay it or walk away.
So the same applies to anyone trying to buy Bernardo.
It's that simple.

You have put a lot of theories there but the simple fact is that's all they are.
As you say the fee isn't the same every window ,it should now have gone up,going off the stupid transfer fees that are presently being paid.
But City gave Bernardo and his agent the fee required to facilitate a move as yet know one has offered that.
It doesn't matter a jot what the Saudis or Psg have allegedly offered him salary wise until they agree to pay the agreed release clause with City, he is going nowhere.
If we are buying players with a release clause, we have to pay it or walk away.
So the same applies to anyone trying to buy Bernardo.
It's that simple.
A release clause would be in a contract and Bernardo’s contract does not have a release clause. The fee is to be negotiated.
What is the theory in my previous post that you quoted, I am working on the information shared here
Now I will share one “theory” then.
I don’t see Bernardo signing a contract extension unless he has made his mind up about staying in Manchester for the long term. He isn’t signing a contract to have better wages for a year and try again a move next summer, because it will be harder for him to be negotiated under this new contract. And I remain skeptical that he wants to stay in Manchester based on nearly every single interview he gives. Just one month ago at the international team date he said he still didn’t know what he would do next season.
The Saudi Arabia transfer window closes on September 20, by the way

A release clause would be in a contract and Bernardo’s contract does not have a release clause. The fee is to be negotiated.
What is the theory in my previous post that you quoted, I am working on the information shared here
Now I will share one “theory” then.
I don’t see Bernardo signing a contract extension unless he has made his mind up about staying in Manchester for the long term. He isn’t signing a contract to have better wages for a year and try again a move next summer, because it will be harder for him to be negotiated under this new contract. And I remain skeptical that he wants to stay in Manchester based on nearly every single interview he gives. Just one month ago at the international team date he said he still didn’t know what he would do next season.
The Saudi Arabia transfer window closes on September 20, by the way

Are the Saudi league just having one big spend at this this summer?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.