It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Yeah keep Bernardo, sign say Pavard and a world class winger and bring back Mcatee and barring any others leaving that’s us done I would imagine
I really hope Kovacic is being prepped to cover Rodri at DM because Phillips in that role for a prolonged period, if Rodri got injured, would concern me. We were seemingly in for Bellingham and Rice and I think we need another CM.

I really hope Kovacic is being prepped to cover Rodri at DM because Phillips in that role for a prolonged period, if Rodri got injured, would concern me. We were seemingly in for Bellingham and Rice and I think we need another CM.

We would have the option as well of Stones doing it mate?

With Mahrez now gone the club need to get a wriggle on with his replacement? One out, one in?
You are relentless, I bet your house is full to the brim of all sorts of new things still in wrapping as you run around shops looking for new and shiny things, haha : )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.