It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I very much doubt he’d be content with that
You never know with Pep who his favorite at the moment will be, or of the injury situations. I have a feeling we won’t be seeing Akanji as a definitive starter for this season, for instance

If one player is depth for 3 positions, a striker is being utilised as a winger and an academy winger who's going out on loan are seen as good depth, we have a lot problems on our hands.
Isn't that what we did last year though? That didn't turn out too bad :)

I cant see the likes of Laporte sitting on his arse here when he can be the main man elsewhere.
I do agree we probably have 1 CB too many and Laporte is the obvious one to go, but all depends on other clubs paying for him. He might be 1st choice all of a sudden again. Pep does seem to favour different players over different seasons. For me, Laporte is better than Akanji, yet he started nearly every game last season. So who knows.

I cant see the likes of Laporte sitting on his arse here when he can be the main man elsewhere.
Laporte looked like one of the best around at the World Cup.

Every other team in Europe would want him, even if they won’t cough up the fee. I’d be amazed if he’s still with us next year should we sign Gvardiol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.