It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

i think its why we havent had confirmation of Mahrez leaving? Not allowing it to happen until we have our replacement sorted.
Just a case of finding the right replacement really. Not many profiles on market that would appeal Pep.

Majority of the season rotates around the core players it’s not a big deal at all.
13 players for rotation. That would be our smallest squad ever. Again the possibilities of not having 2 or more players injured at the same time in an entire season are minimum (Stones, Ake, KDB, Foden, Kovacic are all injury prone).

I am sure Walker goes to Bayern and people like you will still say we are fine, see our starting 11. Or if KDB gets injured for 3 months, no worries we have Foden and Bernardo (like they can be cloned and play in two positions at the same time).

No team in Europe will play more matches than us next season. Having 13 players for 68 matches (that will be the amiunt of matches we have to play if we want to win everything) is...

13 players for rotation. That would be our smallest squad ever. Again the possibilities of not having 2 or more players injured at the same time in an entire season are minimum (Stones, Ake, KDB, Foden, Kovacic are all injury prone).

I am sure Walker goes to Bayern and people like you will still say we are fine, see our starting 11. Or if KDB gets injured for 3 months, no worries we have Foden and Bernardo (like they can be cloned and play in two positions at the same time).

No team in Europe will play more matches than us next season. Having 13 players for 68 matches (that will be the amiunt of matches we have to play if we want to win everything) is...

yeah without question the squad needs filling out abit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.