It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

That still depends who goes though assuming Mahrez goes we can only fill out with 2 players. Need others to leave before anyone else comes in.

Laporte and Cancelo will still leave imo mate and i still think Walker will go and need replaced so still work to do but we can be bringing people in now if possible.

Laporte and Cancelo will still leave imo mate and i still think Walker will go and need replaced so still work to do but we can be bringing people in now if possible.
Yes but I think Gvardiol,replaces Laporte and Cancelo. Walker if he goes we’d bring somebody in, Mahrez replacement and think that will be us done.unless somebody else leaves but think that’s unlikely now.

Yes but I think Gvardiol,replaces Laporte and Cancelo. Walker if he goes we’d bring somebody in, Mahrez replacement and think that will be us done.unless somebody else leaves but think that’s unlikely now.

Keeping Mcatee will be like a new signing to bolster the squad as well though and hopefully Bobb gets a run out in at least the cup matches.

Perrone is likely to go on loan, according to rumours.

Anyone else fascinated by the lack of news on LaPorte? Seemed like he was as good as gone in the back half last season. Thought he’d have been one of the first to go. Wonder what gives

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.