It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I think Philips was a brilliant addition, and have been supporting City and following Pep long enough to know that most players struggle for a period before becoming the best versions of themselves under him. He may go, but if he does stay a lot of you on here will be red-faced as some have been with Jackie Grealish.

I think Philips was a brilliant addition, and have been supporting City and following Pep long enough to know that most players struggle for a period before becoming the best versions of themselves under him. He may go, but if he does stay a lot of you on here will be red-faced as some have been with Jackie Grealish.
I genuinely hope and wish you are right but I’m not seeing it mate. He trots rounds no forward passes not what we need and Lavia would have given more. I stand by what I said last summer. Clogger :)

It's the 18 month spell isn't it. So many players under Pep for us have taken 18 months to hit their true potential, to get used to the way Pep plays. I've far from written off Phillips yet. I'll judge post Christmas next year.

The big problem for Philips and the old 12 months getting used to Pep is that he's barely played in that time. So not sure the usuals apply. Having said that though we seem to persist with players and I don't expect him to leave unless we get more or less what we paid for him.

The big problem for Philips and the old 12 months getting used to Pep is that he's barely played in that time. So not sure the usuals apply. Having said that though we seem to persist with players and I don't expect him to leave unless we get more or less what we paid for him.
I think ake is a good example with phillips. Ake played 10 games in his first season. I do think hell get next season personally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.