It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

No. Haaland had a buy out, completely different, as Bellingham has more left on his contract.

It's international week, so the German press will now start chancing/guessing off the back of Ornstein's latest, just to keep the pot bubbling and appear informed.

Dortmund might have an inkling, but don't expect anything concrete with Dortmund and City both chasing titles.

Ornstein is close to Bareda, but all David had to do was check in on here after Christmas!

Wanna ring the  Bell?

It's not that hard!
Makes sense if there is no buyout plus Dortmund looking like title contenders. No chance Liverpool will go the extra £10m added on for a league winner...

West Ham asked for him on loan in Jan but, unless they stay up or keep Moyes, that option will be lost.

I think Pep was shocked at how lack of switched on he was in our Cup defeat to Southampton?

We don't know how badly the injuries have set him back, both mentally and physically.

I refuse to believe, however, that an England international, is not good enough to be utilised as a squad back-up in any case.

I'm a sucker for decent people and Phillips looks of good stock. If he asked to leave and Pep/City were open to it, than that's a different matter.

Perhaps Leeds or Newcastle would be more attractive than West Ham right now.

He needs to get his strength back the games he has played he has the ball and to easily eased of the ball! If we can’t sell him he probably get next season go get up to speed problem is will be game time!

He needs to get his strength back the games he has played he has the ball and to easily eased of the ball! If we can’t sell him he probably get next season go get up to speed problem is will be game time!
Every time Phillips plays he drops an unnecessary clanger that nearly costs us a goal, one of those ones that no one including Pep obviously are going to ignore, just plain lazy slackness.

Philips just doesn't look interested. He always seems on the back foot instead of being on the front foot and on his toes. I know he has this laid back demeanour but he just doesn't seem up to speed.
I really want the lad to do well for us and shut people up, like myself, and i'm hoping it's just first season syndrome, a lengthy spell out and lack of game time that is giving it a false spin.

Personally, I’d say that one this summer depends on outgoings and whether we get Bellingham over the line. We need other players too and unless we generate some serious cash from sales we aren’t going to be paying circa £100mil for a centre half.

Yeah i can agree there mate, i would imagine though during the world cup most of our incoming and outgoing transfers may have been decided?

If we did decide to sell him we would at least get our money back 100%. There would be plenty of suitors too.

Yeah i can agree there mate, i would imagine though during the world cup most of our incoming and outgoing transfers may have been decided?
But then there’s Barca, where a few of ours want to go, who haven’t got a pot to piss in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.