It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I genuinely hope and wish you are right but I’m not seeing it mate. He trots rounds no forward passes not what we need and Lavia would have given more. I stand by what I said last summer. Clogger :)
I agree that Lavia absolutely has a place in this team. He’s brilliant. Shows the levels of this City midfield, I always thought Kalvin was pretty good for England but the moment he came Pep said he needs to learn how to receive the ball better. City is a football education, not just any team like rags or dippers

The big problem for Philips and the old 12 months getting used to Pep is that he's barely played in that time. So not sure the usuals apply. Having said that though we seem to persist with players and I don't expect him to leave unless we get more or less what we paid for him.

Ake is barely used in his first season because injury.

The big problem for Philips and the old 12 months getting used to Pep is that he's barely played in that time. So not sure the usuals apply. Having said that though we seem to persist with players and I don't expect him to leave unless we get more or less what we paid for him.

As is the point he wasn't really playing for Leeds in the run up to his departure.

It's not 12 months on the sidelines, it's quite a bit longer, owing to his poor injury record in second part of his last season with Leeds.

If Kalvin was showing any uptick in training, Pep would not be keeping him on the bench for Cup games.

Rodri is being flogged, AGAIN!

As is the point he wasn't really playing for Leeds in the run up to his departure.

It's not 12 months on the sidelines, it's quite a bit longer, owing to his poor injury record in second part of his last season with Leeds.

If Kalvin was showing any uptick in training, Pep would not be keeping him on the bench for Cup games.

Rodri is being flogged, AGAIN!
More damning for me was that we basically played Lewis as an extra midfielder and he couldn't get that gig in the team.
He's very limited, one dimensional footballer and that's why (as I said a long time ago) he'll end up at West Ham.

Bellingham is going exactly like the Grealish and Haaland deals and Sterling before that.

The hard yards were done months ago. Establish the ground, establish the desire, tailor a package, and work with the key people who can make it happen.

We brought forward our usual MO this season because of the World Cup.

I'd say the only threat was Liverpool and United getting serious investment.

Liverpool, seemingly, can't attract a buyer and United would be just throwing enough cash at the wall and hoping for the best.

Bellingham, like Haaland, has a very clear idea of what he wants and needs now, how he sees his career developing.

More damning for me was that we basically played Lewis as an extra midfielder and he couldn't get that gig in the team.
He's very limited, one dimensional footballer and that's why (as I said a long time ago) he'll end up at West Ham.

West Ham asked for him on loan in Jan but, unless they stay up or keep Moyes, that option will be lost.

I think Pep was shocked at how lack of switched on he was in our Cup defeat to Southampton?

We don't know how badly the injuries have set him back, both mentally and physically.

I refuse to believe, however, that an England international, is not good enough to be utilised as a squad back-up in any case.

I'm a sucker for decent people and Phillips looks of good stock. If he asked to leave and Pep/City were open to it, than that's a different matter.

Perhaps Leeds or Newcastle would be more attractive than West Ham right now.

Bellingham is going exactly like the Grealish and Haaland deals and Sterling before that.

The hard yards were done months ago. Establish the ground, establish the desire, tailor a package, and work with the key people who can make it happen.

We brought forward our usual MO this season because of the World Cup.

I'd say the only threat was Liverpool and United getting serious investment.

Liverpool, seemingly, can't attract a buyer and United would be just throwing enough cash at the wall and hoping for the best.

Bellingham, like Haaland, has a very clear idea of what he wants and needs now, how he sees his career developing.
Certainly does. Are we expecting an early announcement like Haaland last year then?

Certainly does. Are we expecting an early announcement like Haaland last year then?

No. Haaland had a buy out, completely different, as Bellingham has more left on his contract.

It's international week, so the German press will now start chancing/guessing off the back of Ornstein's latest, just to keep the pot bubbling and appear informed.

Dortmund might have an inkling, but don't expect anything concrete with Dortmund and City both chasing titles.

Ornstein is close to Bareda, but all David had to do was check in on here after Christmas!

Wanna ring the  Bell?

It's not that hard!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.