It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Philips to West Ham, presumably would allow them to sell Rice. We would have an indirect influence on that deal, whoever buys him. I still expect it to be Chelsea. Probably won't turn out to mean much because I think we'll be keen to sell, but it's one I'll keep an eye on.

I think Phillips will get one more season mate to prove he can be part of our squad

Craig from anfield agenda still think and said jude will still join Liverpool this summer

Craig from anfield agenda still think and said jude will still join Liverpool this summer
giphy.gif

I can't see us signing Gvardiol AND a left back personally. An either/or situation for me.

Take Laporte out of the equation and we still have Ake, Dias, Stones and Akjani - add in a 5th world class CB (Gvardiol - who will likely cost world record CB money) and then a LB on top (Chilwell) and I struggle to see how we keep that number of players happy.

I think we would be able to offer enough game time between Ake and Gvardiol sharing the LCB/LB roles in the team.
Speaking as if Stones won’t tweak his hamstring walking down the stairs. Dias just came back after persistent issues too.

I do agree that Gvardiol and Ake can share the hybrid LB role, but it’s a possibility that we get a proper FB as well and pep switches to 3 atb with wingbacks like he wanted to do in 17/18.

been very suspicious that city would pay the bellingham fee, but the noise around it is growing.

Very interesting summer in general. lot of possible exits and incomings.

Would like to see another 8 on top of bellingham tbh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.