It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

He might do, but at present Foden has more than one hat to wear. He is one of only 3 wide players (Grealish and Bernie being the other two) we have at the club, and also one of only 3 attacking midfielders (the others being Kev and Bernie). At present we look extremely thin in those areas and a couple of injuries would queer our pitch for next season completely. Genius though Pep is, I can’t believe that even he thinks he can make do and mend with McAtee, Bobb or Palmer (Palmer badly needs to go out on loan IMO), and I fully expect us to dip into the transfer market. With no squad slots left though, the hard part will be offloading Cancelo or Laporte for anything resembling a fair price…..
Totally agree

Am so so relax cant believe everyone else isnt!
It’s the media hype again now the season is upon us and Arsenal,Liverpool and united have brought players in. I would like 2 new players but if they don’t arrive and we go with what we have then I am fine with it. Expectations this season abit unknown due to players leaving and after winning the treble.

Football is cyclic in nature and our is not going to be different than the other, nothing can last forever.

The only hope we can is our decline is not like the rags one.
Their decline was down to off the pitch changes and decline as much as managers. Keep the club structure intact and that kind of decline should be avoided.

How do you think the rags are handling winning f*ck all for a decade?

Badly like some of our fans will when this winning continuously stops! Me personally will think we had unbelievable 10 years but now we back in the pack and hoping to win a trophy 1 in 3 years and a major trophy 1 in 5 years..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.