It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

He'll want to sign the latest flavour of the month. Maybe someone who scored a goal in his last match, or maybe had a good game last month for Brighton

Last edited:
Good to see most of the forum are coming to my side and finally seeing the obvious flaws in our squad and how our board has fucked things up till now. and this is not the first time they have done it. they failed to replace a obvious gap left by Kompany and they did not give pep necessary striker for 2 seasons. in the final against chelsea if we had a striker they will not have been able to shut down our offense like they did. similarly vini fucked a aging ferna in the CL semis because we did not have a extra CB cover. so the board has already cost us a PL and a CL and if not for Pep more probably.

Do you think if a business like Amazon will keep their CEO if they drop from 1st to 3rd in a year. No they will be fired and so our board of executives should also be in the firing line if our season goes tits up after a treble because of their failure in the transfer market. our board are good but not great. to stay at the top we need the very best.

the reason my approach is superior to all the plebs here who suggest to just be happy for the past and let mediocrity stand is because with my approach there are many more trebles possible and create a long lasting legacy in football while with their approach we have already reached the top and from here the only way is down.
You are my favourite Narcissistic Sociopath.

Reading again I see I made a mistake, I meant “we AREN’T maintaining an advantage by inertia”.

I don’t know what we would have done in the final two games. Brighton wasn’t going to be easy. We lost to Brentford at home. And if we hadn’t rested players (including against Chelsea), how would we have done in the last two finals?

We have usually adapted but we also have struggled at times. Right now I see this season shaping up to be another 19/20, which coincidentally came after winning the domestic treble. Except this time the competition will be tougher.
I think we are going to do an unprecedented back to back treble (:

Who knows, the drop off is an easier synopsis to swallow, comfortable in the magnitude that came before; however, Pep has ripped up every record to date barring 4 in a row in the modern English game and a tarquin invincible parable; one will get knocked of the list (: here’s hoping he can do both in one sitting lol…

There’s a well oiled machine that domestically, I’m comfortable with, it will see us compete until he does his John Wayne into the dawn, however, that albatross from around the CL neck being ripped off wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest of going again, we’ve been the best team in Europe for 3 straight seasons and the stars aligned in the last; we will take some stopping again only this time experience could well dictate!

Good to see most of the forum are coming to my side and finally seeing the obvious flaws in our squad and how our board has fucked things up till now. and this is not the first time they have done it. they failed to replace a obvious gap left by Kompany and they did not give pep necessary striker for 2 seasons. in the final against chelsea if we had a striker they will not have been able to shut down our offense like they did. similarly vini fucked a aging ferna in the CL semis because we did not have a extra CB cover. so the board has already cost us a PL and a CL and if not for Pep more probably.

Do you think if a business like Amazon will keep their CEO if they drop from 1st to 3rd in a year. No they will be fired and so our board of executives should also be in the firing line if our season goes tits up after a treble because of their failure in the transfer market. our board are good but not great. to stay at the top we need the very best.

the reason my approach is superior to all the plebs here who suggest to just be happy for the past and let mediocrity stand is because with my approach there are many more trebles possible and create a long lasting legacy in football while with their approach we have already reached the top and from here the only way is down.
Your superiority is merely posting on the same forum pretending you have it all figured out while things work differently in real life. You sound like one of them twitter tacticos who think they have it all figured out. Man City aren’t going to operate like Amazon either, what an utterly bizarre comparison.

You know someone’s in over their head when they mention ‘many more trebles’ when it’s a rarity in football.

Class; much like David Ike you’ll be right in one of the many decades to follow; being controversial is so 2017, next thing we’ll have a chat AI facility that argues for you!

It is pointless having a deep squad when Pep very rarely makes substitutions. With having that many players around the club you still have to keep them content and highly motivated.

What a 12 incher.

Seems as though Pep manages the squad correctly. We always seem to peak when it matters. Bringing a sub on with five minutes to play? Saving his legs? Do me a favour, a sub with ten minutes to go makes fuck all difference to fitness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.