It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Risk brings excitement, and could be huge reward. Imagine if McAtee, Bobb, Palmer and Gomez really thrive. Imagine if Kovacic replaces Gundo's goals. Imagine if Haaland scores more and Foden becomes the boss in centre-mid.
We spend hundreds of millions of pounds a season, have commercial deals and sponsorships relying on us being at the top and successful. Anyone who thinks the club will accept a risk or gamble the operation on “ifs” and kids doesn’t understand the business of football

I can't wait until Pep leaves and rather than sign a new manager we just get Tits Out Jackie, Pete the Badge and Rico Lewis to share the role between them.
There are people here thinking Enzo Maresca will be the successor and all will be fine because we never do things wrong

Risk brings excitement, and could be huge reward. Imagine if McAtee, Bobb, Palmer and Gomez really thrive. Imagine if Kovacic replaces Gundo's goals. Imagine if Haaland scores more and Foden becomes the boss in centre-mid.
Notwithstanding that a club with our resources shouldn’t need to take an almighty gamble on a handful of untested youth team players in the hope they might be good enough, I’d say there’s some serious wishful thinking going on there rather than imagination. Kovacic scored 4 x PL goals in 142 appearances for Chelsea. It’ll be some surprise if he manages to replace Gundo’s goals…….

You'd be happier if you had a hobby outside of this place. Most retired people who find something outside their home to keep them occupied live longer and are happier people.

It would be a shame if you died relatively young and all you had to show for it is being prolific, and generally disagreeable, on Blue Moon.

I love the gif you did of your yourself and included in your post. Is crossdtessing your hobby? If so, you can disregard the above because I'm sure you get turned out quite often.

Notwithstanding that a club with our resources shouldn’t need to take an almighty gamble on a handful of untested youth team players in the hope they might be good enough, I’d say there’s some serious wishful thinking going on there rather than imagination. Kovacic scored 4 x PL goals in 142 appearances for Chelsea. He isn’t going to replace Gundo’s goals…….
What if Ederson contributes with ten goals from goal kicks? You can’t rule it out…

Notwithstanding that a club with our resources shouldn’t need to take an almighty gamble on a handful of untested youth team players in the hope they might be good enough, I’d say there’s some serious wishful thinking going on there rather than imagination. Kovacic scored 4 x PL goals in 142 appearances for Chelsea. He isn’t going to replace Gundo’s goals…….

All our club resources is not going to be used only for transfer you know.

Even if we do have, we are not going to spend it just because we can for the sake of it.

All our club resources is not going to be used only for transfer you know.

Even if we do have, we are not going to spend it just because we can for the sake of it.
Hardly spending for the sake of it when you’ve just let 2 of your 6 senior attacking midfield players leave and not replaced them……

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.