It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I think you are confusing me with someone else or are making wrong assumptions, I have nothing against Sam Lee. I just felt that what he wrote in this article was ridiculous. That scenario be a disastrous window and considering Txiki just assembled a treble winning team it feels a bit unrealistic he would all of the sudden have become the worst sporting director in the Premier League.
Your first sentence is fluff as it make no sense re. what I wrote.

"It is conceivable that City could lose Mahrez, Gundogan and Walker — as well as Aymeric Laporte and Joao Cancelo — in this window while bringing in just two players."

At this moment in time (emphasis on this moment in time) he would be quite right.

Cancelo we all know about and barely qualifies to be included in that list, Mahrez was benched for the Bayern QF games onward and pretty much kept for the PL games run in. Laporte got a lot less than that, so we've now got Kovacic & Gvardiol in (Gvardiol is done as far as I'm concerned) and Walker so far is still here (as is Cancelo & Laporte but I'd be surprised if they're still here when the window closes).

So highlighting the sentence you did makes no sense.

What a massive disservice to Gundogan. Kovacic isn't even close to the player that Gundogan is.
Your book was shite Trent. No ball knowledge. Can see why the Independent parted ways.

Edit: That was Trent Crimm. Still standby the statement.

Interesting that when asked by Palace fans, their journalists have sort of pushed away with question of Olise having a release clause, none of the journalists have answered yes or no

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.