It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Similar to Cucurella, what players are worth is irrelevant & it's more a case of what teams are willing to pay. We'd be lucky to get him for £50m & walk away when that gets rejected.
I'm fairly confident £50m could be enough. He only has 2 years left on his deal. He's just turned 26 as opposed to Caicedo who's 20. They have a lot of cover in those wide attacking areas. And they want Palmer.

I'm fairly confident £50m could be enough. He only has 2 years left on his deal. He's just turned 26 as opposed to Caicedo who's 20. They have a lot of cover in those wide attacking areas. And they want Palmer.
Think its a lot of money for a player who in my opinion is no better than Palmer, its just that he's playing regularly in a side that has some very good players but not world class. He can play right wing but is predominantly a left winger.
I'm not one for bringing Leroy back, but think he would be more adaptable on the right.

Think its a lot of money for a player who in my opinion is no better than Palmer, its just that he's playing regularly in a side that has some very good players but not world class. He can play right wing but is predominantly a left winger.
I'm not one for bringing Leroy back, but think he would be more adaptable on the right.
For me, Mitoma has been one of the best wingers in the league.
6th most creative player in the PL last season, having created 1.49 chances per 90 minutes. 7 goals, 5 assists in 33 games. 96th percentile for successful dribbles as well, so that puts him as one of the very best dribblers. Palmer is leagues below as it stands, IMO.

seeing as how Cucurella negotiations went after a good season, there’s no way they demand anything less than north of £80m for an attacking player, managed to squeeze £60m + for a left back so it’s set a bad precedent.

seeing as how Cucurella negotiations went after a good season, there’s no way they demand anything less than north of £80m for an attacking player, managed to squeeze £60m + for a left back so it’s set a bad precedent.
Sadly, I think you are spot on. They aren’t in need of the cash and probably stacking up the squad for European football too. I think City gotta look elsewhere or be prepare to spend loads

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.