It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Would you still do a winger though or would you declare on Caicedo with Bernardo and Foden wide options backed up by Bobb?
If we get Caicedo, Bernardo and Grealish as the main wing pairing with others rotating when needed is more than good enough, we’d be set for years in our midfield. His potential is scary, we can always find another winger next year

For me, Mitoma has been one of the best wingers in the league.
6th most creative player in the PL last season, having created 1.49 chances per 90 minutes. 7 goals, 5 assists in 33 games. 96th percentile for successful dribbles as well, so that puts him as one of the very best dribblers. Palmer is leagues below as it stands, IMO.
Imo Palmer is only leagues below because he's not playing regularly. If Palmer was to go to Brighton, I could see him putting up similar stats if not better. Then you look at how teams set up against Brighton compared to how they set up against us & although Mitoma probably has better stats than Grealish, would he dislodge Jack.
If Mitoma was predominantly a right winger, a position we are thin in, then it would be a different matter.

Yep,got a bit of Aguero about him.

My only reservation,in terms of usefulness,is he is more of an Alvarez than a Mahrez
Slightly more aggressive Alvarez for me, reminded me of him straight away.

Mahrez was a totally unique player, FFS you will never find a replacement for him ;)

This kid could well be a bargain, especially if Palmer is part of the deal.

Slightly more aggressive Alvarez for me, reminded me of him straight away.

Mahrez was a totally unique player, FFS you will never find a replacement for him ;)

This kid could well be a bargain, especially if Palmer is part of the deal.
I think after losing MacAllister,they could use Doyle too.

I think after losing MacAllister,they could use Doyle too.
Maybe but is Doyle not a little too "industrial" for their style?

I like Doyle, great attitude, just not sure he is good enough at a high PL level and Brighton are at a very high technical level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.