It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Enciso isn't even a winger. He's a 10/second striker, and that's where he's played the majority of his football. So I'm not sure why we would sign him when we already have Alvarez who is a far better player and still can't quite fit into the current system.

I agree, but as a hypothetical, between him and Mitoma, his profile fits our type of signing more.

Enciso isn't even a winger. He's a 10/second striker, and that's where he's played the majority of his football. So I'm not sure why we would sign him when we already have Alvarez who is a far better player and still can't quite fit into the current system.
Played on the right numerous times in his career, definitely comfortable and good enough to play on the right

Stating 'my' price is as meaningless as you stating your price. And of course 2 years left matters, particularly in the context of everything else I said. I am willing to fucking bet we don't sign Mitoma for 50m, that's how strongly I feel about that overblown sudden desperation for a new signing. He would be a decent addition to the team, just in case it reads like I am shitting on the player. I am not. I am shitting on the mooted price.

I reiterated the price in the article, whereas you have plucked a value out that seemingly ignores the fact that Mitoma is a Brighton player. What about how they sold White for £50m, Cucurella for £60m + and have rebuffed bids of up to £80m for Caicedo, makes you think they would value Mitoma at £25m? They wouldn't, it's your valuation and however accurate you feel it is, it makes no difference. The fact that he's not in the final year of his contract, means that Brighton aren't in a situation where they are desperate to sell (if he doesn't sign a new contract).

I don't think City will sign Mitoma and barring a clause like MacAllister had, I doubt any club will sign him for £50m. But, considering what Brighton are like, if City wanted to buy him, £50m would be surprising.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.