It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Portugal midfielder Bernardo Silva is close to extending his contract with Manchester City but the 28-year-old is prepared to wait a few more days for Barcelona to make a move.
From the Beebs Gossip column from tomorrows papers.

They can't even register Gundo and might have to terminate his contract in 5 days!

I know what you mean, sometimes people just literally throw things into conversation that mean nothing to them but is huge news otherwise.
Like a couple of weeks ago, an old teacher from my kids school who now teaches at the school Kyle Walker's kids go to said his kids are at his school again next term. I automatically put on here walker must be staying purely because his kids are at school over here for another year.

It's a dangerous place to put yourself in thinking you are putting something on and it goes tits up.
I love the rumours like that I vaguely remember a transfer a few years ago where the mans wife was a vet and someone had to give details about his dog and quarantine. The wife mentioned to the husband because someone at work had said it was a footballer it turned out to be true. I can't remember the club or player but it stuck in my mind as it shows info can come from anywhere lol.

I think we have to keep the squad as it is now, we really can't afford any more players to go. The bench against Arsenal was as weak as I've ever seen it, with only Foden and De Bruyne on it who are regular first team players. Selling Palmer or Mcatee would be stupid especially if we have no intention of replacing them
Our squad is ridiculously understaffed, we lack numbers for quality replacements, I'd like to see us bring in 2 players who improve starting 11

Do we actually have any squad places left or did Josko take the last one? I know a couple could be shifted but are we at one in one out on paper at least?

Cancelo and Laporte are the obvious 2. Can't see all of Palmer, McAtee, Bobb, and Perone staying...

Maybe Gomez too?

I would keep Bobb,as he has only just stepped up to senior footy and he will benefit from being around the first team IMO,he also looks like he could be the most useful if needs must.

The others all need regular football elsewhere,as i really dont believe they will get enough opportunity here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.