It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I was told something by a legal acquaintance from Spain a while ago, who represented one of Pep’s circle on an entirely unrelated property matter
Was that we were seriously looking at a ‘British left back’
Turned out we were extensively scouting that Scottish kid at Brentford who was playing in Serie A at the time
Later confirmed in the media we’re proper watching him and have been for ages
Not in any way ITK but an example of how random bits of info do occasionally present themselves to randoms
I know what you mean, sometimes people just literally throw things into conversation that mean nothing to them but is huge news otherwise.
Like a couple of weeks ago, an old teacher from my kids school who now teaches at the school Kyle Walker's kids go to said his kids are at his school again next term. I automatically put on here walker must be staying purely because his kids are at school over here for another year.

It's a dangerous place to put yourself in thinking you are putting something on and it goes tits up.

It’s been a long season transfer wise. Not many official links apart from mental twatters. Not much inside information going about on the forum either. We should look upon it as a good thing, the club very rarely leaks.

Anyway, I will be glad when the window closes. More interested to see what role pep has in mind for Foden. Imo he needs a settled position and that ain’t the wing.

I think we have to keep the squad as it is now, we really can't afford any more players to go. The bench against Arsenal was as weak as I've ever seen it, with only Foden and De Bruyne on it who are regular first team players. Selling Palmer or Mcatee would be stupid especially if we have no intention of replacing them

Ive got that feelin were not done yet,city like it or not are just very quiet doin buisness,its not a bad thing ,but its how it is,wudnt be suprised if another 2 players come in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.