It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Pep adores Alvarez, and he signed a new contract this year. Don't be ridiculous.
People are sensitive and sentimental about Alvarez because of his achievements. He's not much of a fit, he got most starts just to run about in midfield. He can't do much for us on the right.

Half a dozen have outed and excelled themselves this past few weeks.
I've looked like an attention seeker these last few weeks, especially with Gvardiol. I had my mate at the airport texting me that he was coming in when he didn't and I went balls deep on here relaying it.
Then he said it again and it didn't happen and I went a bit mad thinking Gvardiol was flying to Japan as there was a private jet flying from Zadar the same night literally behind the team flying out.

I think I got a bit big time after last season saying Alfie and Raiola flew in under the radar and Bernardo getting a new kitchen.

I've had few snippets here and there but I'll find out 200% it's legit news before I get giddy and throw it on the board.

I've looked like an attention seeker these last few weeks, especially with Gvardiol. I had my mate at the airport texting me that he was coming in when he didn't and I went balls deep on here relaying it.
Then he said it again and it didn't happen and I went a bit mad thinking Gvardiol was flying to Japan as there was a private jet flying from Zadar the same night literally behind the team flying out.

I think I got a bit big time after last season saying Alfie and Raiola flew in under the radar and Bernardo getting a new kitchen.

I've had few snippets here and there but I'll find out 200% it's legit news before I get giddy and throw it on the board.
I was told something by a legal acquaintance from Spain a while ago, who represented one of Pep’s circle on an entirely unrelated property matter
Was that we were seriously looking at a ‘British left back’
Turned out we were extensively scouting that Scottish kid at Brentford who was playing in Serie A at the time
Later confirmed in the media we’re proper watching him and have been for ages
Not in any way ITK but an example of how random bits of info do occasionally present themselves to randoms

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.