It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Maybe Gomez too?

I would keep Bobb,as he has only just stepped up to senior footy and he will benefit from being around the first team IMO,he also looks like he could be the most useful if needs must.

The others all need regular football elsewhere,as i really dont believe they will get enough opportunity here.
True Gomez too. Hard to imagine any of them getting enough time except possibly Palmer. We'll know for sure in about 3 and 1/2 weeks...

I know what you mean, sometimes people just literally throw things into conversation that mean nothing to them but is huge news otherwise.
Like a couple of weeks ago, an old teacher from my kids school who now teaches at the school Kyle Walker's kids go to said his kids are at his school again next term. I automatically put on here walker must be staying purely because his kids are at school over here for another year.

It's a dangerous place to put yourself in thinking you are putting something on and it goes tits up.
Mate, you think it’s bad on here ? I remember stumbling upon the filming late one night on Oxford road of Deirdre and Mike Baldwin having an affair months before it happened, I mentioned it to all the girls I worked with and they went fuckin mental.
For months I was getting brews with crows and snot on the edge of my cup, offered cigarettes that they’d obviously wiped down they’re arses, fuckin all sorts, I was proper smug when the storyline eventually came out, so consider yourself lucky ;-).

I’d rather we keep Palmer personally
If the rumours about his attitude were true, then if he was sorted himself out and become more grounded I agree with you.

The guy is a huge talent as we witnessed on Sunday but we are a team have a huge void to fill losing Mahrez, is he capable of that>?

Yes

I'm thinking Cancelo.Laporte,Doyle,THB and maybe Palmer and McAtee.

Hoping Philips....
Very odd that no one is coming for Doyle and THB...

I do think City will keep McAtee and Palmer now that the winger-market seems dry.

Cancelos wages off the books seems a major factor to any new signing.

Laporte going seems pretty quiet.

Looks like (as of now) that City are happy with Bobb, McAtee, Palmer, Bernardo, Foden, Grealish as wing-options... Is that enough though? --> Market is pretty dry.

Looks like (as of now) that City are happy with Bobb, McAtee, Palmer, Bernardo, Foden, Grealish as wing-options... Is that enough though? --> Market is pretty dry.
I would always have preferred this. Calls for Olise and Doku I understand, but Gomez, Bobb and Palmer were three of the best performers at the U21 tournament and have high ceilings. McAtee had a highly successful loan year and Perrone looks a talent too. I wonder if that is also the reason why Pep recently spoke so highly of the academy - perhaps he and the directors have agreed that now everything has been won, we will be shifting to the next strategic phase: the original premise of a team built, largely, from the academy.

Last edited:
Very odd that no one is coming for Doyle and THB...

I do think City will keep McAtee and Palmer now that the winger-market seems dry.

Cancelos wages off the books seems a major factor to any new signing.

Laporte going seems pretty quiet.
Never understand why people think it’s odd that are outgoings aren’t sorted.

We are seen as an easy touch due to our wealth, we’ve never been able to shift players until late in the windows unless we accept peanuts and a shite deal, which we never do early as we set our prices on players. We then get offered even worse deals near end of August when teams know we are desperate to shift them, which obviously has the knock on effect of making it difficult for us to manage our incomings as in general we can’t buy until we shift.

Just the way it is, hence why I always say let’s just judge the squad once the window shuts, pretty confident we will have got a winger in by then and I’d be astonished if we haven’t shifted Cancelo, Laporte and at least a couple of the youngsters out on loan.

Last edited:
i think saudis waiting for our transfer window closing then wreak havoc offering wages that'll turn every playres heads
It wouldn’t surprise me, they could pick a club to raid and relegate them, for example as it stands West Ham have a very lean squad and if you picked three players from them they would go down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.