It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Looks like (as of now) that City are happy with Bobb, McAtee, Palmer, Bernardo, Foden, Grealish as wing-options... Is that enough though? --> Market is pretty dry.
Big risk for me, even more so if the authorities carry on with this crazy additional time nonsense.

That could cause a lot of issues for teams like us that play a lot of games, those additional minutes will be very telling later in the season.

Big risk for me, even more so if the authorities carry on with this crazy additional time nonsense.

That could cause a lot of issues for teams like us that play a lot of games, those additional minutes will be very telling later in the season.
With a small squad it should aid all their development as they should get more game time.

They'll be a lot of game managed keep ball 1-0 wins by City with this additional time farce

There’s absolutely zero chance we aren’t going to sign a winger or attacking mid, none whatsoever.
We are definitely looking I hope we don’t leave it too late and end up buying a Gomez which to me looked a little like a panic buy or as near City get to one these days.

Esteemed Kompany and City Xtra too.

The BM link is from Tolmie’s videos though…seems to fit.

Means little but it’s all we have right now.

We agree. Comes from BM interpretations of tolmie's unspecific 'hints', nothing more than that.

Whether it fits or not, is an individual take. Becoming a collective take with repetition.

Means little but it is all we have, indeed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.